Follow us as we start our very own Eco-Tourism project!
This “European YETI” toolkit is an interactive publication that presents the best resources related to the creation and animation of “ecotourism” projects led by young entrepreneurs.
This is a step-by-step how-to resource that will help young people create an eco-tourist project from the early stages, all the way through to the launch and beyond.
This toolkit will help guide and identify key areas for you to look into when starting an Eco-Tourism initiative.
The roadmap will guide you through these key steps:
- How to write a business plan; key areas to consider when getting your plan started
- Operational resources to consider; be it human, financial, physical, emotional, and educational
- Communication and implementation; how are you going to share your story and build engagement with your stakeholders?
- The launch; what should you consider once you open your doors to the general public?
- Review & evaluation: It’s time to look back and assess your journey thus far and reapproach your long-term goals.
Click on your relevant country and join in on the journey!
Enter the text or HTML code here